Salafis remained Sky Idol worshipers throughout the history and never joined the mainstream Islam. In their zeal to establish legitimacy to their Sky Idol God, they revolted many a times and took up arms against Muslim rulers all along the history of Islam. Most glaring example of their revolt and massacre of Muslims was witnessed at the start of 19th Century whey they captured Arabian Peninsula and occupied the noble sanctuaries of Makka and Madina. To legitimize their mass Muslims killings, they imposed Quranic verses and Ahadith (which were meant for Pagan Mushrikeen-e-Makka) on Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم), Sahabah (رضئ اللھ تعالی عنہم اجمعین ) and Awliya Allah and declared it lawful to kill Muslims en masse and usurp their houses, lands and women in Arabian Peninsula. They did not spare even the dead Sahabah, family members of Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم), and important dignitaries of Islam as they have destroyed over 60,000 graves of Sahabah, family members of Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) and important dignitaries of Islam. No one knows what they did with the pious bodies of male and female Sahabah. In one instance it is recorded that the pious grave of the mother of Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) was dug and gasoline was poured and the pious body was burnt by Wahhabi unruly mobs. Read more…
Human history has seen many massacres and atrocities on living people, but no one has witnessed atrocities committed on dead, as was carried out by fanatic followers of Ibn Abd al-Wahhab. They destroyed the entire geography of Seeratun Nabi (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) and entire heritage of Islam. They humiliated Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) by destroying his house in Makka where he lived 28 years with his family. Later, they built a Public Toilet on his house where millions of innocent Muslims are made to shit, urinate and spit 24 x 7. They are planning to destroy the Green Dome of Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) and remove his pious grave from the Grand Mosque in Madina. Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar.
People should not think that all these criminal atrocities on Islam and Muslims will go unpunished. Those who committed these unpardonable crimes, are burning in their graves and those who support it, will also burn in their graves after their deaths. There cannot be two opinions in this context.
Makkan Pagans, the Salafi ancestors, worshiped a Sky Idol God along with other Idols at the time of Advent of Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم). During the time of Khulfa-e-Rashidoon (رضئ اللھ تعالی عنہم اجمعین ) and beyond, these pagans were known as Munafiqoon and Khawaarij. Later, they changed their identity as Salafis.
Abu Mansur al-Baghdadi said in his book ‘al-Farq Bayn al-Firaq, page 11, as follows:
QUOTE – The Kharijis (Salafis) are considered legally outside Muslim Umma; therefore, they should not be prayed upon (Salatul Janaza) after death, nor does any Muslim pray behind them. Their dhabiha is haram, not halal, their marriage with a Sunni woman is invalid and a Sunni man is forbidden from marrying one of their women if she adheres to their beliefs (worship of Sky Idol God and disrespect of Prophet – صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم). UNQUOTE.
It is in Quran – وَلَا تُصَلِّ عَلَىٰ أَحَدٍ مِّنْهُم مَّاتَ أَبَدًا وَلَا تَقُمْ عَلَىٰ قَبْرِهِ ۖ إِنَّهُمْ كَفَرُوا بِاللَّهِ وَرَسُولِهِ وَمَاتُوا وَهُمْ فَاسِقُون[Meaning – ‘And never, (O’ Prophet – صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) pray (funeral prayer) for anyone of them that dies, nor stand at his Grave. Certainly they disbelieved in Allah ( سبحانہ و تعا لی ) and His Apostle(صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) and died in a state of rebellion’. (at-Tauba -84).
Ibn al-Arabi al-Maliki said that the correct position is : the Kharijis ( Salafis) are disbelievers on the basis of the Hadiths of the Prophet (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم): “They shall leave the Religion” and “I would kill them (if I met them) like the people of Aad,”
It is in Hadith – ‘A person with eyes protruding, with a long beard and head clean-shaven (named Zul-Khawaisara who was from the tribe of Banu Tamim) came to the Prophet (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) and declared: ‘O Muhammad! (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) fear Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی). ‘ The Prophet (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) replied: ‘If I disobey Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی) then who else will obey Him? I am obedient to Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی) at all times and never disobedient. Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی) has sent me as Amin (Honest for the entire world, but you don’t accept me as an honest? A Sahabi (Hadhrat Umer – رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ ) became infuriated and sought permission to remove him from the presence of the Prophet (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم). The Prophet (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) prevented him from doing so. After the person had left, the Prophet (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) said: ‘From his progeny (descendants) will rise a Group who will recite the Holy Quran but it will not go below their throats. They will leave the Deen (Islam) just as an arrow leaves the bowstring. They will kill Muslims but spare the idolaters. If I ever confronted these people I would slaughter them just as the people of Aad had been destroyed’.(Mishkat, pp – 535).
We all know that Ibn Abd al-Wahhab was from the tribe of Banu Tamim. Read more …..
Taqi al-Din al-Subki said in his Fatawa: “It has been argued that the Khawarij (Salafis) are disbelievers because of their (Idol worship, and) takfir of the eminent Companions, since such an act entails disbelief of the Prophet’s (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) testimony that they are bound for Paradise, and I consider this position as sound.”The practice of declaring true Muslims as apostate and revolting against the central Muslim authority – the Caliphate – is the hallmark of the Khawarij and their modern counter part Salafis. They destroyed Muslim Caliphate by joining hands with Britain and killed hundreds of thousands of Muslims at the turn of 19th Century. Since the fall of the Ottoman Caliphate in 1924, the major manifestation of Kharijism, in the guise of Salafism, is to declare all true Muslims as apostates.
It is in Hadith – وكان ابن عمر يراهم شرار خلق الله وقال إنهم انطلقوا إلى آيات نزلت في الكفار فجعلوها على المؤمنين– Ibn Umar (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ) considered the Khawarij and the heretics (Salafis and their like minded groups) as the worst beings in creation (meaning worst than Satan and his subordinate Shayateen), and he said : ‘They went to verses which were revealed about the disbelievers (the pagans of Makka) and applied them to the Believers (Prophets, Sahabah, Awliya Allah and Muslims). (Bukhari – Chapter Khawarijeen).
SALAFI GROUPS IN THE WORLD
(1) Makhamahs,(2) Najdaatis,(3) Thu’aalabahs,(4) Ajaaridahs,
(5) Zariqahs,(6) Abaadhiyyas(7) Safriyyas(8) Ash-Sharaahs(9) Khamariyyas,(10) Huooriyyas(11) Shyaybiyyas(12) Ibaathiyyas,(13) Shamraakhiyyas,(14) Salaydiyyahs,(15) Sirriyyahs,(16) Azriyyahs,(17) Ajradiyyahs,(18) Shakkiyyas,
(19) Fadhaliyyahs,(20) Bayhasiyyahs,(21) Atwiyyahs,(22) Fadeekiyyahs,(23) Jadiyyahs,CURRENT GROUPS(24) Ibadi Salafis,
(25) Nafusa Salafis,
(26) Hinawis Salafis,
(27) Ghaffiri Salafis,
(28) Mzabi Salafis,
(29) Jerba Salafis,(30) Modernist or Neo Salafis(31) Madkhali, or Super Salafis,(32) Conventional or Najdi or Wahhabi Salafis,(33) Jihadi Salafis,(34) Qutubi Salafis,(35) Laskar Jihad Salafis (followers of Ja’far Umar Talib),(36) Al-Bani Salafis,(37) Academic Salafis,(38) GSPC Algerian Salafis,
(39) Murji Salafis,(40) Talafi Salafis,(41) Ma’ribi Salafis,(42) Hizbi Salafis,(43) Khariji Salafis,(44) Takfiri Salafis,(45) Nasibi Salafis,(46) Ghloovi Salafis,(47) Qawmi Salafis,(48) Taqleedi Salafis,(49) Asabi Salafis,(50) Nation of Islam Salafis,
(51) Ahle Hadith Salafis,(52) Deo Bandi Salafis,(53) Nadwatul Ulema Salafis,(54) Ilyasi Salafis or Tabhlighee Salafis,(55) Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam Salafis,(56) Jamiat-e-Ulema Hind Salafis,(57) Millat-e-Islamia Salafis,(58) Israri Salafis or Tanzeem-e-Islami Salafis,(59) Islahi Salafis, (followers of Amin Islahi 1904-97)(60) Ikhwan-ul-Muslimeen Salafis,(61) Jamaah Islamiya Salafis,(62) Darul Islam Salafis(63) Jam’iya al-Salafiya al-Mujahida Salafis(64) Islamic Salvation Front Salafis(65) Maududi Salafis or Jamat-e-Islami Salafis,(66) Ansar As-Sunnah Salafis,(67) Tehrik-e-Taaliban Salafis,(68) Zaakiri Salafis or IRF Salafis (followers of Zakir Naik),(69) Jama’t-ud-Dawa Salafis,(70) Lashkar-e-Taiba Salafis,(71) Nabhani Salafis or Hizb ut-Tahreer Salafis,(72) Jamiyya Salafis,(73) Invitation to Paradise Salafis(74) Hussami Salafis (Followers of Aqil Hussami),(75) Ta’meer-e-Millat Salafis,(76) Tafweedi Salafis,(77) Sahwi Salafis, etc.(78) Islamist Salafis,(79) Tauseefi Salafis (followers of Tauseefur Rahman)(80) Pathless Salafis (Non Arabs living in Saudi Arabia)
(81) Athari Salafis,
(82) Jamat-ul-Muslimeen Salafis,(83) Guraba-e-Ahle-Hadith Salafis,(84) Thanaiyah Salafis,(85) Al-Maqdisi Salafis,(86) At-Tawheed wal Jihad Salafis,(87) Al-Wala’ wal Bara Salafis,
(88) Mean Green Salafis,(89) Almost Salafis,(90) Yemeni Salafis,(91) Kung Fu Salafis,(92) Bidda Salafis,(93) Red Beard Salafis,(94) Blood Salafis,(95) Maxican Salafis,
(96) Jordanian Salafis,(97) Canadian True blue Salafis,(98) Sipah-e-Sahabah Salafis,(99) Lashkar-e-Jhangvi Salafis,(100) Harakat-e-Inqilab-e-Islami Salafis,(101) Harakat-ul-Ansar Salafis,(102) Hizb-ul-Mujahideen Salafis,(103) Counterfeit Salafis,(104) Al-Shabab Salafis,(105) Jund Ansar Allah Salafis,
(106) Jaysh Al-Islam Salafis,(107) Jaysh Al-Umma Salafis,
(108) Nour Salafis,
(109) Freedom and Justice Salafis,
(110) Deobandi Army of Islam Salafis,
(111) International Islamic Front Salafis,
(112) Freedom and Justice Salafis,(113) Student Islamic Movement of India (SIMI) Salafis,(114) Jamiat-ul-Hekma Salafis,(115) Al-Ehsan Salafis,(116) Al-Sururi Salafis, (followers of Al-Sururi)(117) Islamic Heritage Restoration Salafis,(118) Islah Salafis,(119) Al-Ahdi Salafis (followers of Faysl Al-Ahdi)(120) Muqbil Salafis, (followers of Muqbil Al-Wadi)(121) Independent Yemeni Salafis,(122) Kuwaiti Islamists Salafis,(123) Purists Indonesian Salafis,(124) Partai Keadilan Sejahtera (PKS), Salafis,(125) Darul Islam Salafis,(126) Jemaah Islamia Salafis,(127) Strict Indonesian Salafis,(128) Wahda Islamiyya Salafis,(129) Mohammadiyah Salafis,(130) Persatuan Islam (Persis) Salafis,(131) Al-Irsyad Salafis,(132) Dewan Dakwah Islam Indonesia (DDII) Salafis,(133) Mutamar al-Alam al-Islami Salafis,(134) Rabithah al-Alam al-Islami Salafis,(135) LIPIA Salafis,(136) Pesantren Salafis,(137) Nida Salafis (followers of Abu Nida)(138) FKASWJ (Forum Komunikasi ASWJ) Salafis(139) Al-Sofwa Salafis,(140) At-Turots Salafis,(141) IREF Indian Salafis,(142) Kumpula Muhahidin Malaysia (KMM) Salafis,(143) Parti Se-Islam Malaysia (PAS) Salafis,(144) Brotherhood of Inner Power (Al-Maunah) Salafis,(145) Darul Islam Nusantara Salafis,(146) ABIM Malaysian Salafis,(147) Al-Arqam Salafis,(148) Reformasi Salafis,(149) Islamic Algerian Salafis,(150) Sayyafi Salafis (followers of Abu Sayyaf),(151) Moro Islamic Liberation Front Salafis,(152) Australian Salafis,(153) Al-Muhajiroun Salafis,(154) UK Saved Sect Salalfis(155) UK Al-Ghuraba Salafis,(156) Takfiri Algerian Salafis,(157) Jam’iyyah Ihyaa Turaath Al-Islami Salafis,(158) Jam’iyyah Ihyaa Minhaj as-Sunnah Salafis,(159) Salafi Publications (OASIS) Salafis,
(160) Tajik Salafis,
(161) Al-Ansar Tabhlighee Salafis,(162) Jamiatul Ansar Salafis,(163) Harakatul Mujahideen Salafis,(164) Harakatul Jihad al-Islami (Huji) Salafis, etc.
It is in Hadith – Reported by Hadhrat Abu Naim (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ) in his book titled ‘Huliya’. Hazrat Abu Umana Bahili (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ) narrates that Prophet (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) said ‘Before Qiyamah, they ( the misguided sects and their sub groups) will spread and attack bitterly like the small and large insects and whosoever witnesses this period must seek refuge in Allah (سبحانہ و تعا لی) (Huliya).
The above Hadith clearly states that, among the misguided groups like Salafis and their like minded, some will be very large and some will be small and they will attack the Iman (Aqeedah) of Muslims from all over the world. It is very difficult to sustain their poisonous bites (Da’wa). We seek Allah’s (سبحانہ و تعا لی) refuge from their misleading Da’wa.
It is in Hadith – Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ): Allah’s Apostle (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) said, “A time will come that the best property of a Muslim will be sheep which he will take on the top of mountains and the places of rainfall (valleys) so as to flee with his religion (Islamic Faith) from afflictions.” (Bukhari – Book #2, Hadith #18)
The above Hadith indeed signifies our time when it is extremely difficult for Muslims to protect their Sahih Iman from the Da’wa campaigns of misguided Salafis and their like minded groups.
Using of Quranic verses meant for Pagans (Mushrikeen-e-Makka) on Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم), Sahabah (رضئ اللھ تعالی عنہم اجمعین ) and Awliya Allah was started by Munafiqoon during the time of Khulfa-e-Rashideen. Later it was continued by Kharijis and Salafis. The following scholars are prominent who gave rise to this outrageous practice.
(i) Ibn Khuzaimah (933-846), (ii) Ibn Taymiyyah (1263-1228) , (iii) Ibn al-Qayyim (1292–1350), (iv)Al-Mizzi (1256–1341), (v) Ibn Kathir (1301–1372), (vi) ad-Dhahabi (1274–1348), (vii) al-Birzali (1267–1339), (viii) Ibn Abd-al-Wahhab (1703–1792), (ix) Hasan Al-Banna (1906-1949), (x) Shah Ismail Dehlvi (1776-1829), (xi) Rashid Ahmad Gangohi (1829-1905), (xii) Muhammad Qasim Nanotvi (1832-1880), (xiii) Ashraf Ali Thanvi (1863-1943) (xiv) Mohammad Ilyas (1885-1944), (xv) Abul Ala Maududi (1903-1979), (xvi) Abd al Aziz Ibn Baz (1910-1999), (xvii) Muhammad Uthaymeen At-Tamimi (1925-2001), (xviii)Nasiruddin Al-Baani (1914-1999), (xix) Israr Ahmad (1932-2010), (xx) Abd al-Aziz as-Sudais (born 1960), (xxi) Taqi Usmani (born 1943), (xxii) Zakir Naik (born 1965), (xxiii) Tariq Jamil (born 1953), etc.