GIFT FOR DEOBANDI – TABLEEGHI JAMAT
Usually they say and they have belief that, Prophet is dead like any other ordinary person (maaz-Allah), he cannot listen, nor he can intercede or help someone. They (deobandis) also say that using word (YA) for Prophet (علیٰ نبینا وعلیہ الصلوٰۃ والسلام) is Bidat. While the famous manual and book of Sunni Islam in Fiqh i.e., Durr-e-Mukhtaar, upon which these so called Sunnis i.e., deobandi jamat also are bound to follow.
This is the famous Fiqhi manual of Hanafi School of thought among Sunnis. Originally written by Allama Muhammad Alau-deen Haskafi, with Ghayatal Awtaar by Sheikh ul Islam Muhammad b. Abdullah al-Tamartashi al-Hanafi (who is also writer of famous ‘Tanveer al-Absaar’). this book is translated into Urdu Language by two famous deobandi writers, Molvi Khurram Ali and its completion was done by Molana muhammad Ahsan Siddiqui Nanotvi – Published by Qanuni Kutubkhana–Kachehri Road Lahore Pakistan.
If those who consider themselves Sunnis then, they must follow this book in the matters of Sharia, these are beliefs of Ahlu Sunnah Wa Jamat from 1400 years, and this has a bigger status in the manual books of Sunni Muslim of Hanafi School of thought, also Durr-e-Mukhtaar is been used as agreed upon rules and regulations of the Sunnis in Law Courts or in Shari’a Bench.
Thus that means Deobandis (who wrongfully consider themselves Sunnis after accepting the Wahhabi influence among their groups after shah ismail dehlawi’s deviancy). So these deobandis are bound to follow the Hanafi law.
This is what you can see in their own published and translated book, by their own known scholars, which proves the belief of SUFI Islam. Because as you can read in colored lines, these are proofs of these things written below. Pages from 623-to 628
1) Proof of Saying YAA Rasool Allah (which means Nida or Allah k ilawa bhi kisi ko YAA keh kar pukara jaa sakta hai, chahe wo zinda ho ya murda)
2) Proof of Standing & Sending Salutations upon Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم) (Yani qayam karna or darood o salam parhna bhi sabit)
3) Proof of the belief that, Prophets are alive in their graves
4) Proof of the belief that, Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم) listens everyone’s Salutation. Which is in fact in itself a big miracle because in one instance Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم) is listening to the hundred of thousands of men,women and jins sending salutations, this also is a proof of this fact that these powers are not his personal but of Allah’s will.
5) Proof of Intercession and permissibility (Yani Nida Ya Rasool Allah bhi sabit or Nabi alehisalam ki Shifa’at or Sifaarish yani ghairullah ki Sifarish bhi khud deobandiyon k hathon he sabit)
6) Salutations not only on Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم) but also upon the Companions and 2 Caliphs of Islam who are buried with the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم) ‘s Roza Mubaraka.
7) Intention to visiting Madina for Ziarat is also been proven from this book, (while first time in the history of Islam this belief was called polytheism only by the first deviant i.e., ibne Taymmiyah, and then his legacy was carried out by Wahhabism and now Deobandism who thinks and considers this intention a polytheist act. (Allah forbid us from such losers). Ameen
Reading in Enlarged full size, Click Below